I suggest you ...

Update LinkedIn summary

Configure a LinkedIn summary update feature.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JordanJordan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Ryan DowneAdminRyan Downe (co-founder, Coffee & Power) responded  · 

Hey Jordan, every time you login we grab new LI data. So if you have updated your profile on LI, just log out and in on Workclub and it should pull it in to your profile. If that is not happening, let me know!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vitor FaroVitor Faro commented  · 

I cannot access the app. Appears a error message about LinkedIn authorization.

• Olivier CortèsOlivier Cortès commented  · 

Hi, my LI profile is public. On logout/login, my resume is updated, but my last work position is not. Thus the one-liner that describe me tells I'm still working for my ex-employer. I tried to relogout/relogin without much luck.

• JordanJordan commented  · 

My positions were set to public. I have now set the details to public as well and retried to no avail. My education is visible but now the positions have been cleared.

• Ryan DowneAdminRyan Downe (co-founder, Coffee & Power) commented  · 

I am able to change my LI summary, logout and in and see the change on my WC resume.

Do you have your LI profile settings set to public? Some people make their profile private and in those cases, we can't grab data from them.

• JordanJordan commented  · 

Hi Ryan, thanks for the follow-up. No, my profile is not updated when I log out and in using LinkedIn on the desktop.

Feedback and Knowledge Base